Sunday, June 28, 2009

The BIG DAY: My Preparation


My Preparation.
(hours before the wedding)


While everyone was busy having their make-up done by the make-up artist, I sat on the bed waiting for my make-up artist to arrive. I was anxious knowing that the most important person of the day is still sitting there alone without the make-up artist.


He arrived late. It was already 4:30 in the morning and our agreement was for him to come at 3:30. And it took us an hour or more just to finish my hair and make-up. The videographer and the photographer were already there and I was still not done with my make up and so they went to cover the groom first.


When it was finally my turn, we had to double time since the wedding will start at 8am.



Here are some of the pictures taken before the wedding:










No comments:

Post a Comment