Friday, June 26, 2009

The Day Before the Wedding

Tne day before the wedding was a busy day for us. I had make-up rehearsals in the morning and church rehearsals in the afternoon. Around the early parts in the evening, Jeff and I went to church to have our confession heard by a priest. We had to wait for the mass to end for the priest to accommodate us and he was very kind to do so even if confession hours were already over.

We went to Suytiak after we had our confession, unfortunately, we missed it. The store's already closed and it was raining so we had no choice but to go back to the hotel and take a good rest before the big day.

We were supposed to get a massage and had our nails done at Sentara, but we were already so tired to even go down the hotel and get a massage. I also had a lot of things to prepare and I still have to do my nails while there is time. Thankfully, my superfriend Elva volunteered to get my nails done for me and I slept through it. I was really tired that I also lost the appetite to eat.


When it was time to sleep, the Bears, together with my siblings went to the other room and Elva was left to sleep with me. I felt that she was excited too because every time I move, she would ask, "gurl, what's the time?". I on the other hand could not explain how I felt at that very moment. It was like an electric current all over my body and I can't stop thinking that a few hours from now, I'll be Mrs. Boo. I was restless and I get to wake up every 30minutes and struggle myself back to sleep.

When it was time to wake up, I called the other room to wake them up so that they could start with the make-up. And all I did in my room was to prepare my stuff. I still have that tingly feeling though and I promised myself that today, I'll cherish every minute, every moment because this day only comes once in my life...

A few hours from now. I am married.

No comments:

Post a Comment