Monday, May 25, 2009

The Entourage

The entourage is one the important parts of the wedding program. It would never be called a wedding without it. As for Jeff and I, we wanted our entourage to be unique, out of the ordinary. As I’ve told you from my recent posts, we had 14 bridesmaids and 11 grooms’ men. We wanted the bridesmaid’s attires to be elegant and out of the ordinary. I am proud to say that the bridesmaid’s attire was my own design. Though I have 2 designs for my references, the output was all my idea, including the Maid of Honor and the flower girls.

It was hard to get a modist that would agree to make 14 bridesmaid gowns with good quality and for an affordable price. Luckily, Louella’s (my superfriend) mother was a modist herself and agreed to do the gowns for me at a discounted price. We also had belts made for the flower girls to match the gown style of the bridesmaids and maid of honor. The color and belt of their gowns were the reverse of the bridesmaid’s gowns. And I’m very proud of the outcome. Check the pictures to see for yourself.

Gown Fitting (the gowns almost done):



The Maid of Honor and the flower girls:


at the wedding:


No comments:

Post a Comment